Land & Property
Anston Parish Council owns various pieces of land and property in the parish:
- Anston Burial Ground (South of Sheffield Road at junction with Worksop Road and Second Lane)
- Anston Stones Wood (North of the A57 between Anston and Lindrick). The wood is a Site of Special Scientific Interest and forms part of a wider designated nature reserve.
- Anston Village Green and Crags ("The Green", North Anston)
- Bibby's Field (North of Elliot's Field, South of Rackford Road)
- Brook Walk (East of Butcher's Orchard footpath, north of Anston Brook, west of Ryton Road)
- Butterfield Walk (East of Mill Lane, south of Anston Brook and west of Butcher's Orchard footpath)
- Church Bridge View (East of Ryton Road, South of Anston Brook, west of Railway Wood)
- Elliot's Field (East of Anston Cricket Club, north of Turner's Field)
- Hodkin's Field (South west side of Rackford Road)
- Lindrick Village Green (North of Worksop Road, west of Lindrick Golf Course)
- Lockwood Avenue Play Area (South of Windsor Walk, west of Lockwood Avenue)
- North Anston Allotments Site (East of parish recreation ground, north of Elliot's Field)
- Old Library Building (Ryton Road, North Anston)
- Rackford Meadow (South West side of Rackford Road)
- Railway Wood (East of Church Bridge View, south of Anston Brook, west of Anston Stones Wood)
- Turner's Triangle (South of Sheffield Road at junction with Worksop Road at west end of Anston)
- Whitegates Play Area (North and west of windmill plantation)
In addition the Parish Council leases or occupies under licence several other pieces of land in the parish:
- Crowgate Recreation Ground (South Anston). Leased from Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council.
- South Anston Allotments (off Azalea Close). Leased from Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council.
- The Baulk (North Anston). Held under licence from Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council.
The Anston Parish Council Recreation Ground Charity (of which the Parish Council is the Sole Trustee) owns several pieces of land in the parish:
- Little Stones (East of Turner's Field, north of Anston Brook)
- Parish Recreation Ground (East of Ryton Road, north of Anston Cricket Club). The land includes the Parish Hall and Bowling Green.
- Turner's Field (East of Church Bridge View, north of Anston Brook, west of Little Stones)
All other land, parks and open spaces in the parish are the responsibility of Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council or private landowners.